At Fairless Hills Bagel Co. our team has a standard set of values and behaviors. We believe that there is no better way to make someone’s day than with a warm, fresh-baked bagel and a heart-felt good morning.
About the BAKER
- This is an early morning shift
- The Baker is responsible for overall product inventory and baking processes in the store
- Maintains consistent inventory and flow of bagels while supporting daily catering goals.
- This position works with team members to understand the expectations of bagel products, proper handling, new directives, and customer orders.
Perks of joining our team
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Development opportunities – grow your skills and career with us
- Medical, dental, vision and paid time off available after meeting requirements
We are looking for
- Early risers! We can’t stress the importance here. If getting up at 3am scares you, this may not be the right position for you…and that’s okay!
- Prefer someone with a Food Serve Safe Certificate – Required to have certification within 30 days of employment.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- At least one year of restaurant service experience is preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 514 S Oxford Valley Rd, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
The duties of this position may change from time to time and this job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Fairless Hills Bagel Co. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity, and fair treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Fairless Hills Bagel Co. makes employment decisions based solely on qualifications for the position.